SEO, Social Media Marketing & eBusiness Strategy Firm
Posts tagged seemombo
Re-Elect Commissioner Patricia Horton for MWRD of Greater Chicago Campaign
The Challenge: Engage, promote and generate online buzz for online communities by increasing brand awareness of Patricia Horton’s Re-Election campaign for Commissioner of Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago campaign.
- Site design, developed and executed in conjunction with SeeMombo™ and FlashMobB2C™. Facilitated 12 placements across a variety of Greater Chicago websites targeting Women, Families, African-Americans, Young and New Voters.
- Managed and monitored Patricia Horton’s Twitter handle and Facebook Fan Page.
- Conducted a Question/Answer interview with Patricia Horton for ChocolateCity.cc. A website with a monthly average of 2.2 million impressions.
- Submitted press releases to the 10 most popular social bookmarking and social networking websites; which includes Stumbleupon.com, Delicious.com, and Digg.com.
- Enhanced Patricia Horton’s online presence and relevance by building and maintaining a branded Twitter hashtag – #PatriciaHorton1.
- Search Engine Optimization of relevant keywords pertaining to Chicago Election 2012 and Commissioner of Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago.
- Leveraged existing WWClick relationships, reaching well beyond the traditional conventional campaigning market, including online influencers in Political, Technology and Marketing communities.
- Nearly 15,000 unique monthly visitors viewed online placements and messages totaling over 35,000 online impressions.
- WWClick secured 40 blog placements about PatriciaHorton.net and catalyzed 105 discussions through online message efforts and 155 conversations on Twitter.
- Secured influential online placements in notable blogs which include Chocolatecity.cc, HairNations.com and BronzevilleLive.com.
- PatriciaHorton.net received thousands of visitors to the site with approximately 15% clicking through to watch.
- Visit Re-Elect Commissioner Patricia Horton’s website at PatriciaHorton.net.
- Visit Re-Elect Commissioner Patricia Horton’s Facebook page.
- Visit Re-Elect Commissioner Patricia Horton’s Twitter page.